Saturday 19 September 2015

I wish I wish I wish

Wishlist!

If you love Motel Rocks then you'll probably know about their new stuff...
70's is everywhere right now and I can't help but keep staring at the Motel website and their 'new in' section which is bursting with flower power. 
As it's now autumn, I am becoming obsessed with reds and oranges and browns and all those leafy tones so I thought I'd share my wishlist here of all the things that have caught my eye.



Although I've found quite a few more revealing dresses, I don't think that should be an off-putting thing when its cold as if paired with a top underneath and some thick tights you can create a real staple outfit.


Another thing I love about autumn is that there are all sorts of colours available to mix and match- one of my favourite ways to pair colours is to contrast them e.g. these blue trousers with the orangey suede jacket below would really complement each other.


Here's a link to see more from my wishlist:

Love, Fran x

No comments:

Post a Comment